27 July 2012

Book rec: Midsummer's Curse

Midsummer's Curse (Midsummer #2)

Brayton is a jack of all trades. He travels from one end of the country to the other, fixing problems of all shapes and sizes for the many supernaturals who call him for help. Then a friend calls in a favor, and Brayton finds himself in the town of Midsummer to figure out who and why someone cursed a gremlin. But the town of Midsummer is the strangest place he's ever been, and the only thing stranger is his own reaction to the gremlin he's come to save.

Word count: 25,000
Pairing: M/M

* * *

This was just as good as the first book! Again, it drew me in from the very first page, where we meet Brayton who's waiting on a cursed gremlin. I was sucked in by the time Ferdy arrived, and I couldn't put my iPad away. I simply had to know what would happen next!

This was quite the mystery, and it had me guessing all the way to the big revelation. I can't really say much else, or I will ruin everything; but this was just as good as the first book! 

Now, I'm on to the third. I'm already in love with this series, and it's sad I only have two other books left.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment